An exclusive experience!
A rowing course tailored
In an invigorating and preserved environment, the multidisciplinary team of the FRC offers a program favoring a comprehensive approach. It combines sports activity (muscle toning + one to two boat trips daily), wellness sessions (stretching, stretching), parentheses play (initiation body surfing or golf or stand up paddle), technical debriefing sessions (video) and medical monitoring.
A typical day consists of:
- A muscle toning (and ergo jogging or stretching);
- A balanced breakfast adapted to the upcoming effort
- A boat output (into 8, 4, double or 1x) on the water Mimizan or in the Bay of Arcachon (the last day). Several courses are offered by our teams of 10 to 15 km (1 hour at 1:30).
- Lunch at the sports center restaurant
- A relaxing break in the shade of a parasol at the pool or in your room;
- A second boat output (into 8, 4, double or 1x) on the water Mimizan followed by a stretching session;
- A snack ;
- Recreational sports initiation or stretching session;
- Dinner at the restaurant of the sports center or a BBQ or dinner in a Landes inn;
- A video debriefing.
For optimal efficiency, these courses last five days during which you get a personalized care.
Progress is tangible in the early sessions. Over the outputs, the gesture is more precise, the rowing stroke is more efficient, improves glide …
A balance sheet at end of stay, you will assess your progress.
Philippe Gaillard or Francis Ducret as a Doctor
Violaine will be of the party, as a Pilates teacher.