A rowing camp for whom?
The FRC Rowing Camp is intended to all rowers (male and female) who wish to receive quality guidance to improve their level of experience. This purpose involves both personalized technical and physical training.
For an exclusive experience
The FRC commits to provide unforgettable shared moments during the effort thanks to our passionate and qualified coaches. These professionals decided to use their experience as elite trainers to help you improve with rigor in a safe environment.
It’s not just about the sport
Furthermore, moments of relaxation will also be scheduled at our Rowing Camps through initiations to various water sports and local gastronomic experiences. Key words here are sport, conviviality and open-mindedness, all embedded in the FRC staff members’ “DNA”.
Where the champions train
Locations selected for the FRC Rowing Camps are the same that host rowers of the French national team. They are all equipped with everything you need for training, comfort and accomodation. The FRC wants to make sure that you can train efficiently and safely by providing, throughout the entire duration of the camp, a physician and a physiotherapist who are familiar with rowing injuries.
The rowing camp enables an efficient and fast progression
thanks to an intensive and personalized learning.
A customized program
In such invigorating and preserved surroundings, the multidisciplinar staff of FRC offers programs that favor a global approach. They combine sporting activities (morning workout sessions + one to two rowing outings per day), wellness sessions (streching, yoga), fun activities (initiation to bodysurfing, golf and standup paddleboarding), video analysis of rowing sessions and a medical follow-up.
A typical day is composed of
- a morning workout session (jogging or erg session followed by a stretching session);
- a balanced breakfast to get through the day;
- a rowing session (1x, 2x, 2-, 4x or 8+). Several routes will be suggested from our teams from 10 to 15km (1h-1h30);
- a lunch at the sports center restaurant;
- a relaxing time-out at the poolside or in your bedroom;
- a second rowing session (1x, 2x, 2-, 4x or 8+) followed by a stretching session;
- a snack;
- an iniation to a fun activity or a stretching session;
- a dinner at the sports center restaurant, or a barbecue, or a dinner at a local pub;
- a video analysis session.
To be most effective, these camps last 5 days, during which you will benefit from a personalized assistance. You will be able to feel your progress through the first few sessions. Session by session, your stroke will get more accurate, you will gain efficiency, the glide will get better…